Ian-Patrick's Mailart & Postcards

Documentation of my responses to mail art calls, collaborations & exchanges through the postal system. If you wish to do an exchange mail me something with a return address.

167A Campbell Avenue
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
P1A 1W2

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post: Artistamp 2008

printers ink and stamp pad ink
12(3/4" x 1") stamps 1/1

My first artistamp sheet. Submitted to Wackystuff Artistamp 2008 call. Hand printed with found metal offset block, number punches and a homemade rubber stamp. The perforation lines aren't very stamp like, I have to order some pre-perf'd paper or get a proper perf wheel and the paper is simply Avery™ peel and stick bond paper ... meh! I think it's a good first go. The Canadian Mountie is a rubber stamp I found at a garage sale and the gas mask is one I made by carving a gum eraser with an x-acto blade. These I intend to use in future artistamps.

No comments: