Ian-Patrick's Mailart & Postcards

Documentation of my responses to mail art calls, collaborations & exchanges through the postal system. If you wish to do an exchange mail me something with a return address.

167A Campbell Avenue
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
P1A 1W2

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Received: Chris from .postdue.

I received this one back in May, but had misplaced it for sometime. I found it today, in one of my sketch books. I responded to this on May 27, 2008 (see blog post).

Chris @ .postdue.
Gocco print 2008
6" x 4"

Never heard of a Gocco print until now. It's an intriguing screen printing contraption with a build in photo emulsion system. I'd love to get my hands on one but I'll have to act quick. On May 30, 2008, the Riso Kagaku Corporation announced that it will stop shipping Gocco printers in June 2008!

I've discovered that there is a Gocco print postcard call out to save the Gocco printer, see 'save gocco' for details, and check out The Wurst Gallery , featuring prints made exclusively with the Gocco printer.

No comments: